Sustainext is a unique SaaS based ESG Platform with integrated consulting support that helps organizations Collect, Analyze, Report, Optimize and Track their Sustainability Journey.
Our vision is to transform the way business is done and enable a more sustainable world by leveraging data and technology. We aim to simplify sustainability and enable data-based decision making.
Sustainext is a one stop shop solution for an organization’s Sustainability requirements. It is a Platform powered by Automation, AI / ML and Analytics that provides flexibility and scalability to Businesses of all sizes.
Position Title: UI/UX Designer
Reporting To: Software Solution Architect/ Head – Sustainability & Product Design
As a UI/UX Designer at Sustainext, you will be working with the product team at Sustainext. You will be responsible for creating and designing user interface screens, buttons, widgets, forms and interactions for our digital platform as per our product teams’ requirements. You will also be expected to provide your own expertise to create the best product possible.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Design, IT, Computer Science or any related subject.
- 2 years of experience as UI/UX designer.
- Demonstrated work experience on working with collaborative tools – Figma.
- Experience in interaction design (ideally application design or design concepts.
- Experience in user-centered interaction design, creation, and application of wireframes, flows and interaction guidelines for products.
- Experience with tools such as Adobe Suite, Axure, and Balsamiq
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in software development is advantageous.
- Work with our product team on a daily basis.
- Understand platform requirements and design wireframes, prototype screens, and interactions on a collaborative tool such as figma.
- Help front-end developers translate the design into reality.
- Produce high-quality UX designs using wireframes, flow diagrams, graphic and visual design, sitemaps, prototypes, and storyboards.
- Deliver optimization on designed modules and continuously improve user experience.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and internal and external designers to make sure that tailor-made content is being created and delivered to the digital users.
Skills and Competencies
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.
- Development of user interface designs using various prototyping techniques and documented in UI specifications.
- Good knowledge of Sketch, InVision, HTML, Visio, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Verification of designs through reviews, validations, and formal usability testing with end-users.
- The ability to provide detailed specifications and/or optimized HTML and CSS prototypes for Developers and Engineers to work.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g., Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience with designing end-user, business web-based applications.
- Have good communication skills (Written & Verbal).
- Experience working with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Experience working in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Ability to effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to analyze effort estimates by having an analytical approach.
- Have strong problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and provide support to colleagues as and when required.
- Track individual and team progress and work on improvements.
- Be a Solid Team Player and a Global Player.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing trends.
Address: Sustainext Digital Pvt Ltd, #710, 3rd. Floor, Swarna Complex, HMT Layout, Vidyaranyapura, Bengaluru- 560097. Karnataka
The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. The candidate may be required to perform additional job-related duties when requested by any person authorized to delegate responsibility (i.e. – Manager / Lead). All duties and responsibilities outlined here are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modifications owing to change in strategy or operations.