Sustainext is a unique SaaS based ESG Platform with integrated consulting support that helps organizations Collect, Analyse, Report, Optimize and Track their Sustainability Journey.
Our vision is to transform the way business is done and enable a more sustainable world by leveraging data and technology. We aim to simplify sustainability and enable data-based decision making.
Sustainext is a one stop shop solution for an organization’s Sustainability requirements. It is a Platform powered by Automation, AI / ML and Analytics that provides flexibility and scalability to Businesses of all sizes.
We are offering entry level positions to fresh graduates who are driven to create innovative change. Are you a person who looks forward to creating a more sustainable world by solving the challenges around corporate sustainability? Do you wish organizations were more sustainable in terms of impact? Are you skilled at handling data? Do you understand the terms Climate Change, Sustainability, and ESG?
If yes, then we are looking for you.
- Conduct research & analysis on sustainability data of companies across multiple sectors.
- Analyze and understand Annual Reports, ESG Reports, CSR Report, Proxy Statements and Articles of companies to extract ESG related information.
- Understand and analyze company Policies, Processes and Commitments towards their Stakeholders, the Society, and the Environment.
- Sort, clean and manage ESG data for our clients.
- Support a team of Sustainability Consultants and Senior Consultants on a daily basis.
- Be a part of an ongoing journey including on the job training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil, Environmental, Chemical, Biotech)
- Any Bachelor’s Degree + Master’s Degree or Course/Degree on Environment/Sustainability / Sustainability Management / Sustainable Development.
- Candidates with a demonstrated knowledge of working with Carbon Accounting, Climate Change concepts, ESG concepts and frameworks will be preferred.
Skills & Requirements
- Entry Level position: 0-1.5 years of experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong Excel Skills (you don’t have to be a pro, but we expect you to know how it works) + Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of Sustainability/ESG concepts is essential.
- Knowledge about ESG frameworks is preferred.
Address: Sustainext Digital Pvt Ltd, #710, 3rd. Floor, Swarna Complex, HMT Layout, Vidyaranyapura, Bengaluru- 560097. Karnataka
The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. The candidate may be required to perform additional job-related duties when requested by any person authorized to delegate responsibility (i.e. – Manager / Lead). All duties and responsibilities outlined here are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modifications owing to change in strategy or operations.