Sustainext is a unique SaaS based ESG Platform with integrated consulting support that helps organizations Collect, Analyze, Report, Optimize and Track their Sustainability Journey.
Our vision is to transform the way business is done and enable a more sustainable world by leveraging data and technology. We aim to simplify sustainability and enable data-based decision making.
Sustainext is a one stop shop solution for an organization’s Sustainability requirements. It is a Platform powered by Automation, AI / ML and Analytics that provides flexibility and scalability to Businesses of all sizes.
Position Title: Front-end Developer (Experienced)
Reporting To: Head of Platform Solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- 3-4 years’ experience in software development
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
- Exposure to Java, TypeScript, ExpessJS, ReactNative, AnugularJS, Microservices, REST Web Services, SOAP Web Services.
- Understanding of Databases and various application architectures – MySQL, MongoDB, PostgressDB, Oracle.
- Experience in Operating Systems – Windows, Linux, MAC.
- Excellent MS Office Skills mainly Excel.
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies and Responsibilities
- Build web applications with web development best practices.
- Work with back-end developers to integrate UI components with APIs and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical requirements / UX design
- Debug errors, troubleshoot issues, and perform routine performance optimizations.
- On-site search engine optimization (SEO)
- Write high-quality, scalable, and reusable code.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Work with our multidisciplinary core team consisting of professionals from tech, consulting, and business.
- Proficiency in server-side development and optimization of data, including database creation and management and debugging.
- Optimization of applications for maximum speed
- Data recording and reporting it to stakeholders, such as clients or leadership.
- Strong understanding of database systems and SQL
- Work on all ancillary technologies necessary for Internet applications: HTTP, TCP/IP, POP/SMTP, etc.
- Work on High scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation.
- Have knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills.
- Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST, SOAP and API design for extensibility and portability.
- Understanding of distributed data model.
- Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model in the online environment.
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development.
- Work with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of C# using Visual Studio using Webforms, MVC and Entity Framework.
- Ability to use version control software such as GIT and SVN.
- Understand requirements from the Program Manager and Internal Client Team/s and provide effective solutions.
- Assist in Analyzing effort estimate. Have an Analytical approach.
- Have a Technology First approach.
- Have strong problem solving.
- Excellent time management skills
- Attend team meetings and provide valuable feedback and address any concerns.
- Ability to work independently and provide support to colleagues as and when required.
- Track individual and team progress and work on improvements.
- Be a Solid Team Player and a Global Player.
- Have excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal).
- Adapt to change with ease.
- Treat colleagues and clients with utmost respect.
- Be able to provide value add by going the extra mile.
- Have a never say never attitude.
Address: Sustainext Digital Pvt Ltd, #710, 3rd. Floor, Swarna Complex, HMT Layout, Vidyaranyapura, Bengaluru- 560097. Karnataka
The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. The candidate may be required to perform additional job-related duties when requested by any person authorized to delegate responsibility (i.e. – Manager / Lead). All duties and responsibilities outlined here are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modifications owing to change in strategy or operations.