Sustainext is a unique SaaS based ESG Platform with integrated consulting support that helps organizations Collect, Analyse, Report, Optimize and Track their Sustainability Journey.
Our vision is to transform the way business is done and enable a more sustainable world by leveraging data and technology. We aim to simplify sustainability and enable data-based decision making.
Sustainext is a one stop shop solution for an organization’s Sustainability requirements. It is a Platform powered by Automation, AI / ML and Analytics that provides flexibility and scalability to Businesses of all sizes.
Position Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting To: CEO
The Digital Marketing Manager will be a catalyst for growth of our business.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for establishing the brand position and creating awareness as well as for creating marketing campaigns and managing content creation, content placement, and managing communication channels.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be working with our multidisciplinary core team consisting of professionals from tech, consulting, and business.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Digital Marketing or equivalent.
- 6-10 years’ work experience in Marketing and Digital Marketing roles.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Digital Marketing role.
- Demonstrated experience working with a SaaS/B2B platform.
- Experience working with Sustainability/ESG businesses preferred.
- Target brand awareness and create buzz.
- Deliver a competitor analysis and conduct SWOT assessments.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Understand Brand positioning and develop a marketing strategy.
- Lead initiatives to create media and content in line with the marketing strategy.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
- Manage Ad Spends and deliver on B2B marketing goals.
- Understand Content Distribution – What, When, Where and How and use to develop a robust Content Strategy.
- Use CRM systems and other tools to get the job done.
- Experience in leading a team of creatives and marketing professionals.
- Familiar with the sustainability landscape and up to date with the latest trends and developments within the sustainability specific marketing channels.
- Understanding of SaaS platforms and the challenges facing B2B Digital marketing in Tech.
- Demonstrate keen interest/knowledge in sustainability.
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Good knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
Address: Sustainext Digital Pvt Ltd, #710, 3rd. Floor, Swarna Complex, HMT Layout, Vidyaranyapura, Bengaluru- 560097. Karnataka
The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. The candidate may be required to perform additional job-related duties when requested by any person authorized to delegate responsibility (i.e. – Manager / Lead). All duties and responsibilities outlined here are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modifications owing to change in strategy or operations.